- Design and develop simple solutions for complex connectivity upgrades and health challenges.
- Adapt to complex projects, including working closely with cross-functional teams consisting of technical and business stakeholders, and deliver quality code on time.
- Analyse, investigate, and troubleshoot API integration/interoperability features and issues.
- Continually improve efficiency by contributing to team development of automated tools.
- Improve and add to system documentation for customers who interoperate with our APIs.
- Rotating on-call duty for network connectivity support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Excellent problem-solving ability with effective debugging of complex systems
- Proficiency with 3+ years’ experience of programming Java
- Adept on the Linux platform and its standard utilities
- Ability to construct complex SQL queries
- Solid understanding of HTTP and other internet protocols
- Able to quickly develop scripts in Perl/Python/Bash and others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
For Partner Connectivity Engineer.